This week I am answering Velvet Ashe's questions on the blog :) fun!
1. Are you right or left handed? Anyone ambidextrous?
Right handed. I believe I always was. At the same time I have always struggled with knowing which had was Left and which hand was right. Currently I rub my left thumb on my ring finger and that's how I tell. 16 years ago, I couldn't always tell you correctly my left from my right consistently.
2. When you were a kid, what job/role did you want to have as an adult? I know in 8th grade I did a career report on being a doctor. Really that was because I wanted to be "as good as" my friend whose mother was a doctor. She was planning on being one herself. I really don't think I knew what I wanted to do. Sometimes I still don't know
3. If you had to choose between chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry ice-cream, which would you choose? Could I say none? I am not a big ice cream fan. If I was in the mood for ice cream it would be chocolate though.. with lots of fun toppings!
4. What are some of your favorite movies?
That often depends on what mood I am in. I love Life is Beautiful, and Unconditional are my top favorites. I have some other's I've liked but these stick with me.
5. Do you sleep with your socks on?
no way.. unless I am really
6. What do you enjoy about the culture you live in? Everyone knows each other and everyone is friendly
7. Have you ever needed stitches? Only once Any good stitches stories? My mom thought I needed stitches when I was 12 or so. I screamed the WHOLE way to the doctor's office. When we got there, my mother re-evaluated the cut and turned around. I was so relieved.
8. What do you enjoy doing on Saturday morning?
sleeping in and reading
9. Today, what’s the weather like where you are? It was a cooler day in the 60's. It is usually 80-90's so we feel blessed
10. What smells do you like?
Lavender hands down is my absolute favorite. I like others, but natural lavender I love in about anything