AN UPDATE FROM
The Davis Family
Watch in ASL
Watch in ASL
We Praise God for his timing and work! We are glad to have spent this extra time in preparation for what lies ahead. It is difficult to briefly describe the growth and development our family experienced over the last 9 months.
Some things that happened in our family:
• Abigail and Selah were baptized at Hopewell in February.
• Abigail, Selah, Zion and Zephaniah have enjoyed deepening relationships in choir and viola.
• Nathanael was able to work toward his BA in Interpreting.
• Spring has started parenting classes and is working on family relations.
• We have been blessed staying with Spring's parents.
• Hopewell Christian Fellowship, our home church, has taken a more active roll in the mission.
for being our community, as we go, we ask for you to connect with us through our blog, Facebook, Instagram, phone calls and video chats (Skype, Google Hangouts, or Glide). Feel free to ask us more intimate questions about our transition; we love sharing the story of how God is moving in and through our lives.
Please Pray For Us
As we prepare to transition as a family to Belize. For those supporting us, thank you, your sustaining gifts are allowing us to walk out God’s calling in our lives to touch a community in desperate need of hope. If you’re not currently a monthly supporter, would you consider a new commitment of supporting us monthly, to bring our finances to 100% and help us prepare for our next commitment? If you would like more information about financial support:
How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” – Romans 10:14-15