Since arriving in 2015, our schedule has changed multiple times, my responsibility increased, and the kids got older.
Selah drew this
As I was thinking about the blog, I recognized that it is somewhat of a record. It is the place we share what is going on. When I am writing a newsletter, or sharing a Facebook post, I have to share "big" events. The little things get lost in the muddle. It is the little things I miss. A victory at church, a child accomplishment, Jesus teaching me something.
Nathanael and Elmer working through the Purple Book (a discipleship tool)
I am making an attempt to veer myself back on schedule. My goal is biweekly posts. If you want to stop and see some of the little things that make up our daily life here at Jesus Deaf Church.
my class last night at Koinonia was all kids. So fun :)
Next week I will be sharing the video and a short blog post about the baptisms that happened last month. Keep your eyes peeled!
Our last rest day we drove to the ocean (about 45 min away) and spent time by the waves
Some little and not so little things that have happened in the past few months:
- Kids finished school
- Abigail is now officially taller than Spring(by an inch)
- Spring has restarted in person classes both with Deaf and hearing
- We are able to meet as a church
- We painted Abigail's room in an astronomy theme
- We have family church weekly which stared during COVID
- Things opened up internally and we spent time outside more
- The Vida 220 Belize team came for a visit before leaving the country
- we are able to attend Koinonia with our friends for Father's day
- we got a puppy
- Abigail turned 16
- We celebrated her birthday and our friend's graduation together this past weekend
Father's day Fellowship meal enjoyed with friends